Monday, October 18, 2010

Still Kickin

Hey everyone!!

I am still alive and kicking. I haven’t been in a blogging mood for a long time. I have lots I want to post, just never get around to it. And for some reason I feel I have to have my first post back on a Monday. So many a Monday would come and I not post so then I felt I’d have to wait til the next week and then that wouldn’t happen, so on and so forth. I have also had computer issues. Computers automatically do the update things, and they were causing my lappy to freeze, first if I wasn’t constantly using it then even if I was using it. The man has deleted all updates and set it to not update so hopefully it will continue working. It was driving me nuts not being able to use my lappy regularly.

So I will try to update and comment more.

In closing, here is a pic:

We're all mad here

No comments:

Post a Comment