Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vaginas

So one night me and the man were watching Family Guy, when it was over, before we had a chance to change the channel The Doctors came on. We normally don’t watch it, but this night, I got sucked into by the topic.

There was a woman that was asking about her vagina. She said something like her man said he loves the smell of her vagina but she didn’t think it really smelled good. And so asking if it was possible for a man to like the smell of a woman’s vagina. I’m pretty sure that doctor man said that men do like the smell of vagina.

Now, being a woman and having been in a public women’s bathroom pretty much everyday, I find this perplexing. Ya know sometimes you go in a the previous woman’s vagina smell is still hanging in the air, and it is NASTY. I dunno, maybe it’s just because I’m not a man that I think it’s gross, but I really don’t think so. I don’t see how any human on earth good like that smell.

Is the opposite true too? Are women attracted to the smell of a man’s penis? I know I’ve never been like “Wow! That Penis smells awesome!” Maybe it’s just me or maybe vaginas are just so much better than penis’, that they even smell better.

No comments:

Post a Comment