Monday, August 2, 2010

Modesty…pfft

So I’m not really too conservative but sometimes…

So like normal, I went to the gym after work. I walked into the locker room, and the first thing I see? A woman standing at the trashcan wearing only a bikini bottoms. So this part not too disturbing, was like eh whatever. But the 5 – 10 minutes I was in there changing clothes, she was just standing there almost naked. She did some stretching, some squats, rubbed lotion all over her body and checking herself out in the mirror.

Wow..I sound like a real creeper. I wasn’t staring, it was hard not to see. I guess at least she wasn’t fat. But still who just stands there staring at themselves in a public locker room for like 10 minutes.

Though, it reminds me of when my grandma lived with us. One day I had taken a shower and then dyed my hair. I decided to just leave the towel on until it was time to rinse it out, and rinse it out in the shower. So I was walking through the kitchen where my grandma and dad were watching tv, to go downstairs to the shower. Now my grandma hated me for whatever reason and wouldn’t talk if I was in the room. So as soon as I was out of her sight, I heard her tell my dad, “She doesn’t dress very modestly.” So of course my dad was like, “She’s taking a shower, what do you think she should be fully dressed?” Apparently.

Or when my mom bought me a spaghetti strap tank top and I was wearing it then she had a cow. “OMG What are you wearing?!? You need to put on more clothes.”

Of course there are going to be naked people in a locker room, but discretion people.  You change as quickly as possible and get on.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh...some people. You can thank your lucky stars that she wasn't a heifer!

    ReplyDelete