Sunday, June 13, 2010

Best Kept Secret

So I have had tons of other blogs over the years. After starting my newest one, I realize I need one I can be me. With the others I can't because I don't want people that know me to really know me.

I need a place where I can write all my demented little thoughts down. Escape the status quo of memes, photos, and recipes.

So welcome to my little space. Don't mind the boxes, still getting settled. Grab a beer or margarita or whatever your choice beverage is and sit back and enjoy. I am your captain, I am The World's Best Kept Secret.

If you say you hear me knockin what you standin there for
Who I gotta kill or sleep with
Cause I’m the world’s best kept secret (Let me in)
Let me in the door
If you say you hear me knockin what you standin there for
Cause I’m the one that do that music
Ya feel but you still refuse this
Let me in the door


2 comments:

  1. hi! Thank you so much for finding my blog :) Nice to meet another fellow annoymous blogger! I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Chanel's blog!

    I look forward to reading lots more of you! And I know how you feel about not being able to "hilarious" here when in real life, you're cracking jokes from left to right :)

    I think you just need to talk on here as if you were talking to your friends and people will come often because your true self will show! :)

    ReplyDelete