Sunday, June 20, 2010

It’s ok, He’s Just Sleeping

So, first off, Happy Father’s Day to all the father’s out there.

The other day, while driving to work I noticed a lot road kill. There was a huge chunk of meat in the middle of the road with blood everywhere. It reminded me of in like 97 or 98 my dad was driving around the country, he was a saleman and traveled, and he hit a 9 point deer. (For those of you that don’t know what that means, it means the deer had 9 points on his antlers *cue the more you know music*)  Which sucked cause that poor poor car. This was on like a Thursday or Friday, Fast Forward to like Monday or Tuesday. We get a call from my brother-in-law, talking about how he went hunting that weekend, and shot a deer. He was so stoked he got a 4 point deer. My dad told him he got a 9 point deer and of course BIL was deflated. My dad told him, he needed to use bigger ammo to get the bigger deer.


My next thought was of a convo with my friend from this weekend. She said when they’re driving around, and see like a dead cat on the side of the road she’s like “awww how sad.” And her husband says “It’s ok, it’s just sleeping.” How cool would that be. Picture it: You see a dead animal, “Awww, how sad.” Then the animal, we’ll say a cat here, gets up and arches it’s back to stretch and then starts licking itself cause ya know it’s covered in blood. But it’s a zombie now, so it sees a person walking along the sidewalk and it says “Meoooowwwww” (cat for brains) and runs after the person and eats em.

5 comments:

  1. It's just sleeping... ^^,
    That'd be really creepy. If I were an animal I would lie on the side of the road all day and scare people. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit!! I used to only have to worry about running over the animals but now I've got to worry about them coming back to life?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayum girl you've got quite the imagination. Now you're freaking me out about cats and I'm going to have nightmares. Bahhahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Cat or deer zombies... my goodness. I'll be having nightmares for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still refuse to believe that they are actually dead. The animals are perpetually sleeping is all, it makes me WAY too sad thinking that they are really dead.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete