Monday, June 28, 2010

Shots

This weekend, we went out with some friends, had a couple of drinks. Which reminded me of one time in college.


My senior year, to celebrate finals being over, some friends and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. There were probably about 10 of us there, I didn’t know everybody. The chick sitting on my left, ordered a lemon drop shot. She did her shot then had the shot glass sitting there. At some point, my friend’s daughter, who was probably about a year and a half old at the time decided to come sit on this girl’s lap. She saw the shot glass, and hey! Perfect kid size! She picked it up and licked the inside. The look on her face was priceless! She looked over at me, which I had nothing to do with that shot, and gave me a look like how dare you let me do that!

And for a stupid coworker:

One time I was at the copier, I made two copies of what I had. Before I had the chance to clear out the two or anything, Hen 2 came up to make a copy, put her paper in and pressed enter. She only wanted one copy, so when the second came out, she was baffled. She looked at me and laughed, ha ha that’s so weird it printed 2. Crazy. I just nodded and smiled, thinking yea…crazy…since that’s what you told it to print. Weird how machines do what we tell them to.