Saturday, August 7, 2010

Death Cat

So lately, every once in a while, the cat has started waking me up super early to cuddle.

Now I had always wanted a cat that would sleep with me, since I was really little. Now, it just creeps me out.

We’ve had the cat since January and this cuddling this is new just about a week or two. The reason it creeps me out is you’ve all probably heard about those cats that live in old people’s homes that predict people’s deaths? If not go here

So this cat would go to people’s rooms and lay on them a couple hours before they died. So with this sudden wanting to be near me, I can’t help but to think, she’s predicting my death. That I will die somehow later that day.
So far, I haven’t died…That I know of anyway. Though I’m pretty sure I haven’t as I’ve never met a zombie that could type. And I don’t have a craving for brains. Though, with the people I work with and share the road with, brains are definitely lacking, so maybe it could be one of those things where the people I’m around don’t have brains so it doesn’t elicit any cravings for them. So if I went to like NASA or somewhere super smart people work, I would go into a frenzy.

I don’t think I’ve died, I haven’t seen any super bright lights either. Except at night on the highway, and I can’t get to those as there’s a cement barrier on the highway, I wouldn’t want to hurt my car. I also haven’t seen Jennifer Love, Chip Coffey, Amy Bruni, Kris Williams, Grant Wilson, Jason Hawes, Dave Tango, or Steve Gonsalves hanging around. Though, that part would be hella cool and I wish that would happen. They all seem like really nice cool people.

1 comment:

  1. I doubt if youre in any trouble.. the cat is just getting lovey.. we have 3 and one has never been particularly lovey up until about a month ago.

    ReplyDelete